Wednesday, June 1, 2011

june 1, 2011

Today is hopefully the first of many chapters that i can share with you when you are older. Your daddy and I love you very much and we have fought for you because of how much we do love you. You are a very bright girl, one of the smartest in your class. You are a fantastic reader and you are doing great in writing and in math. Also you made the 100 club all year. Things that you have accomplished last year was swimming without you life jacket and this year, you have just now learned to ride your bike without training wheels. I hope that you have a fantastic summer and even though you will be going to your moms in July for 30 days. I will miss you terribly. I just want for you to have a simple life but fulll of exciting, wonderful memories. talk to you soon. Love you.
Mom

2 comments:

  1. The past couple of days, I have noticed how much you have grown and changed since you have been living with us. You have come so far. Your behavior has really improved and the way you handle situations has really matured. Don't get me wrong, there is still times when you tattle or whine, but hey, your only six. But you have come so far and I'm so proud of you. Remember. I love you.
    Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my sweet girl. Well we are getting closer to you having to go to brandy's for a month. Not very excited about the situation. You haven't shown great interest in it actually. You talk about how Justin and brandy fight and how cruiz hits you and takes and breaks your things. I pray that things change while you are over there. I also hope You have a good time while your there. Ill miss you terribly and I will look forward to our weekend with you. I love you to the moon and back.
    Momma

    ReplyDelete